Whether it’s snorkeling on a beach in Fiji, watching turtles dig their nests on a beach in Oman, partying on a beach in Mexico, or relaxing on a white sand beach in the US, it’s no doubt that some of the dreamiest vacations on earth involve a sunny shoreline and crystal clear waters. Here are 200+ best quotes about beaches to inspire your next tropical getaway.
These beachy quotes cover all kinds of topics, such as fun beach quotes, beachy love quotes, quotes about life on the beach, and walking on the beach quotes. You’ll also find the best beach captions for Instagram — plenty of catchy short quotes about the beach that pair perfectly with your seaside shots!
So whether you’re planning your next beach vacation, looking to get inspired by an ocean of quotes from the beach, or trying to come up with a funny caption for beach photos, the following 200+ beach sayings and quotes have got you covered!
You might also be interested in:
✈️ 300+ Best Travel Captions for Instagram
🏔 200+ Hiking Quotes & Captions for Instagram
🌅 300 Best Sunset Captions for Instagram
💧 180 Waterfall Quotes & Captions for Instagram
🏖 Original Quotes About Beaches
Here are some original quotes at the beach that aren’t found anywhere else on the Internet — we came up with them on our own. Feel free to use them anywhere you’d like (in fact, they’re good beach quotes for Instagram too). Please remember to tag us when you use them 🙂
- “Take all your worries to the beach and wave them goodbye.” — The Diary of a Nomad
- “Fun times at the beach are like sand. You always bring them home with you.”
- “Rome wasn’t built in a day, but your sand-kingdom can be.” — The Diary of a Nomad
- “The best memories are those the waves can never wash away.” — The Diary of a Nomad
- “Just like sandcastles, nothing lasts forever. But building them was a blast.”
- “Bury your worries in the sand, let the tides wash them away, and feel the sun on your nose.” — The Diary of a Nomad
- “Some people float on waves, others crash them. Some people jump into waves, others watch from afar. At the end of the day, everyone is just enjoying the same day at the beach.”
- “When a walk on the beach gets rocky, there’s always a wave to jump into.”
- “No matter how hard the tide hits, the sand will soften your landing.” — The Diary of a Nomad
- “If you catch me smiling today, it’s because I’m thinking of the beach.”
- “Even the deepest imprints can’t survive the tide.” — The Diary of a Nomad
- “Hear that sound? It’s your worries sailing away into the ocean.” — The Diary of a Nomad
📸 Cute Beach Captions for Instagram
If you’re looking for good captions for beach pictures on Instagram, here are some short beach sayings that capture the tropical vibes. They’d make really good beach captions for Instagram especially if you enjoy puns!
- The beach is calling and I must go.
- Beach hair, don’t care.
- High tides, good vibes.
- The only BS I need in my life is: Beach and Sunshine.
- Make a wish upon a starfish.
- Palm trees, ocean breeze.
- If you need me, call me on my shell.
- Sun, sand, the sea, and me.
- The beach is always a good idea.
- Life is better in flip flops.
- Seas the day!
- Eat, sleep, beach, repeat.
- Life is better at the beach.
- Ocean air, salty hair.
- Tropical state of mind.
- You could say I’ve been a little…nautical.
- You can find me where the sand meets the water.
- 99 problems but a beach ain’t one!
- There’s no place like home — except for the beach.
- Cheers to beach hair, tan skin, flip flops, and sandy toes.
- You, me, and the sea.
- Beach mode: activated.
- Gone to the beach. Be back never.
- You had me at aloha.
- How to have a beach body: 1. Have a body. 2. Go to the beach.
- Namast’ay at the beach.
- Keep Palm and Carry On.
- Bare feet & salty hair.
- I’m a better person when I’m tan.
- Sunshine, sand, and surf on my mind.
- Find me under the palms.
- A pineapple a day keeps the worries away.
- Sandy toes, sunkissed nose.
- Salt in the air. Sand in my hair.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- Good times & tan lines.
- Beach days = best days
- Sunshine state of mind.
- Mermaid kisses & starfish wishes.
😂 Funny Beach Quotes & Funny Beach Captions
Here are some funny quotes about the beach and funny beach sayings that will hopefully make you smile. They’re also perfect if you’re looking for funny beach Instagram captions!
- That crazy little sun of a beach.
- You used to call me on my shell phone.
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Sometimes I think all I really need in life is my beach bag.
- Beach, don’t kill my vibe.
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a clam.
- I’m going to change the world, but today I’ll just be a mermaid.
- I’m a true oceanholic.
- “A lot of people like snow. I find it an unnecessary freezing of water.” — Carl Reiner
- Life is better in sandals, and that’s one opinion I’ll never flip-flop on.
- I googled my symptoms… turned out I just needed to go to the beach.
- Beach, please.
- Advice from a Mermaid: Beauty comes from within. Sea treasures in simple things. Take time to shellebrate. Share life’s joyful song. Make a wish upon a starfish. Let your conchience guide you. Don’t turn tail and hide. Believe in magic!
- The beach party was very exclusive for all in tents and porpoises.
- The answer may not be at the beach. But shouldn’t we at least check?
- We’re having a whale of a time. Fish you were here!
- I used to search for shellfish at the beach, until one day when I pulled a mussel.
- If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes.
- It doesn’t matter where you go in life as long as you go to the beach.
- “I wish all this sand was snow,” said nobody, ever.
- Hola beaches.
- Stop asking me if I want to build a snowman. I want to wear flip flops on a beach with a drink in my hand. Ask me if I want to do that.
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.
- No one likes a shady beach.
- Shell yeah!
- I’m multi-slacking today.
- This is my resting beach face.
🐬 Short Beach Quotes and Sayings
Here are some more relaxing beach quotes — short and sweet. They would make great short beach captions for Instagram if you’re looking for a caption for beach pics that is eye-catching and to the point.
- “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” — Jill Davis
- Life’s a beach. Find your wave.
- Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
- Do whatever floats your board.
- Wild, barefoot & free.
- “The voice of the sea speaks to the soul.” — Kate Chopin
- I wasn’t born at the beach, but I got here as fast as I could.
- All you need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
- When nothing is going right, surf a left.
- The smell of the ocean never gets old.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- “We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.” — Jill Davis
- The beach is not always a place, sometimes it’s a feeling.
- Who needs snowflakes when you have seashells.
- Born to lie on a beach…or a floatie. That’ll work.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- Dream are made of sun, sand, and the ocean.
- I have salt in my veins and sand in my heart.
- Live life in a bikini.
- The ocean’s roar is music to the soul.
- Beach therapy should be covered by health insurance.
- Life’s a wave. Catch it.
- I believe I want to increase my salt intake.
- I’ve got beach sand stuck in my soul.
- Sky above, sand below, peace within.
- “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” — Jimmy Buffett
- Good vibes happen on the tide.
- Saltwater cures all wounds.
- You can never have too much beach.
- Wild and free, just like the sea.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the beach.
- I am happy anywhere I can see the ocean.
- My feeling about the beach is quite simple. I just love the beach.
- Life is just better barefoot.
- The beach: as close to heaven as you can get.
- My favorite color is the ocean.
- I thrive on sunshine and saltwater.
- Life is a beach, I’m just playing in the sand.
- The older I get, the more I want to be at the beach.
😎 Life on the Beach Quotes
Here are some quotes about life at the beach that will inspire you to take off to the shore. These beach life quotes range from cheeky to sentimental. Among the mix, there are also some thought-provoking life at the beach quotes.
- “At the beach, life is different. A day moves not from hour to hour but leaps from mood to moment. We go with the currents, plan around the tides, follow the sun. We measure happiness by nothing we can hold, nothing we can catch. Everywhere, life is jumping and elusive and momentously momentary.” — Sandy Gingras
- “If you’re lucky enough to live by the sea, you’re lucky enough.” — Unknown
- “One learns first of all in beach living the art of shredding; how little one can get along with, not how much.” — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.” — Unknown
- “Once your feet have touched the warm sun-drenched sand of the seashore, you will never ever be the same.” — Unknown
- “I want to live by the sea. Laughter, beauty, surfing & to be carefree.” — Unknown
- “To rise at daybreak and feel the sunshine as it warms my skin, the soothing sounds of waves as they kiss the shore and sand between my toes: a gentle reminder that life is good.” — Melanie Rogers Jimenez
- “The sound of the surf on the shore makes my heart smile.” — Unknown
- “On the beach, you can live in bliss.” — Dennis Wilson
- “They say home is where the heart is. For most people, that consists of four walls and a welcome mat. But for me, it’s the ocean.” — Unknown
- “Happiness is the sand between our toes, and the sunburn on our nose.” — Unknown
- “Every time I slip into the ocean it’s like going home.” — Sylvia Earle
- “Disclaimer: The beach may cause extreme relaxation, changes in skin color, changes in state of mind, steady breathing, lower blood pressure, and in most cases it will cause addiction.”
- “I’m a beachoholic. I admit to being powerless over my flip flops; the warm sun on my skin, the cool wind in my hair, the sound of crashing waves & the umbrella thingy in my glass.”
- “I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within — in front of the sea.” — Rafael Nadal
- “I just wanna live on the beach. Walk it at night and then fall asleep with the windows open and listen to the waves crash.” — Unknown
- “A simple life is good with me. I don’t need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I’m happy.” — Yanni
- “I hope someday I’ll wake up to see that I live on the beach.” — Unknown
- “What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading, and transportation to another world and other people’s problems.” — Jane Green
- “Some days ya just wanna put on some sparkly fins… and go live under the flippin’ sea!”
Want to work from the beach? Read my guide: Best Laptops for Travelers in 2022
❤️ Love on the Beach Quotes
Here are some romantic beach quotes about love to send to that special someone, or to get inspired by. Some of these beach love quotes are about love for the beach itself, and others are sentimental beach lovers quotes involving relationships.
- “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman (in The Princess Bride)
- “There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away.” — Sarah Kay
- You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
- “Walking beside the beach, hands held tight, love had a million lessons to teach, in that serene moonlit night.” — Hart
- “It was love at first sight the day I met the beach.” — Unknown
- “Like a shell upon a beach, just another pretty piece, I was difficult to see, but you picked me.”
- I’m coconuts for you.
- “Come walk with me along the beach, where sunsets seem within reach. We’ll search for treasures in the sand, as we walk hand in hand.” — Unknown
- “I crave a love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.” — Unknown
- “Holding your hands, walking on the beach, in my mind it was fantasy, in my heart it was a destiny.” — Unknown
- “I love you more than there are grains of sand on the beach, fish in the sea, and waves in the ocean.” — Unknown
- “When you’re in love, the world is brighter. Sunnier. The air smells flowerier, and your hair is silkier, and suddenly you find yourself smiling at babies and strangers and old couples walking down the beach holding hands.” — Jess Rothenberg
- Love you to the beach and back.
- “I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach, our toes in the sand. I can see us on the countryside, sittin’ on the grass laying side by side.” — Justin Timberlake (in “My Love”)
- “If you want to know how much I love you, count all the waves in the sea.” — Unknown
- “He held her like a seashell and listened to her heart.” — Unknown
- “Love is a long walk on the beach at sunset hand in hand, leaving footprints in the sand.”
- “The sands of time will never wash away the love that I have for you.” — Unknown
- “God so loved the world, he gave us the beach.” — Unknown
- “Love walks boldly into uncharted waters.” — Unknown
- “My thoughts toward you are as countless as the sands on the seashore.” — Psalm 139:17-18
- “I like long walks along the beach but when it’s with you, it’s the only place I want to be.”
🌊 Beach Quotes About Life
Here are some beach sea quotes, beach sand quotes, and quotes about waves at the beach that show us how much we can learn about life through quotes about beaches. These life beach quotes can teach us some important lessons!
- “Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful.” — Unknown
- “Like a sandcastle, all is temporary. Build it, tend it, enjoy it. And when the time comes, let it go.” — Jack Kornfield
- “It’s impossible to walk on the beach without making an imprint in the sand and taking some of it with us. Life is very much the same. If we noticed this we might be more aware of our actions and words.” — Unknown
- “Life takes you down many paths, but my favorite ones lead to the beach.” — Unknown
- “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” — Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
- “After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.” — Pam Shaw
- “Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” — Michelle Held
- “When a person dissolves into sand, maybe he leaves a little life behind. The life, out of which, we create our sandcastles.” — Pehal
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “Life is an ocean that brings to your shore countless things. It is beyond our control what lies in front of us, but with it we must build sandcastles. Sandcastles sometimes break, no matter the perceived strength of its foundations. But no two sandcastles would have been the same and that alone gives meaning to the act of building it. The same has been my experience with friendships. When the tide rises higher, the harder it hits the sandcastles, even the ones that proved to survive longer than others. I don’t weep over sandcastles anymore, I just watch the tides.” — Uma Sreekanth
- “If life is a journey, the beach is my destination.” — Unknown
- “None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” — Jane Austen
- “My life is like a stroll on the beach… as near to the edge as I can go.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.”
- “If we allow these moments to stick to us like sand, our lives can become castles.” — Unknown
- “The tide recedes, but leaves behind bright seashells on the sand. The sun goes down, but gentle warmth still lingers on the land. The music stops, yet echoes on in sweet, soulful refrains. For every joy that passes, something beautiful remains.” — Unknown
- “If you walk in the footprints of others, you won’t make any of your own.” — Unknown
- “Time is like the ocean, you can only hold a little in your hands.” — Unknown
💪🏽 Beach Inspirational Quotes
Here are some inspiring beach quotes and motivational beach quotes to lift your spirits. These inspirational quotes about the beach cover a wide range of topics such as courage, wonder, and aiming high.
- “When life gives you lemons, squeeze one in your hair and go surf.” — Unknown
- “If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both saltwater mixed with air.” — N. Waheed
- “Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction.” — Unknown
- “Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.” — Unknown
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – J. Cousteau
- “For her, the ocean was more than a dream, it was a place she needed to visit to find herself. And when she returned to the city, you could see the sun in her eyes, the wind in her hair, and taste the infinite salt on her lips.” — Jose Chaves
- “The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.” — Unknown
- “A seashell is never empty. It is filled with many things. It holds the sounds of crashing waves and songs that mermaids sing.” — Unknown
- “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” — Jon Kabat-Zan
- “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.”
- “We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.” — Mother Teresa
- “Sea more of the world, one beach at a time.” — Unknown
- “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it’s always ourselves we find in the sea.”
- “Dear Ocean, thank you for making us feel tiny, salty, humble, and inspired, all at once.”
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- “The beach to me is a sacred zone between the earth and the sea, one of those in-between places where transitions can be experienced — where endings can be mourned and beginnings birthed.” — Joan Anderson
- “You can shake the sand from your shoes but it never leaves your soul.” — Unknown
- “Dream higher than the sky and deeper than the ocean.” — Unknown
- “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” — Christy Ann Martine
- “To sit in silence at the shore, watch the waves and hear the surf, is to appreciate the very breath and heartbeat of the earth.” — Doe Zantamata
- “I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul.”
- “You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean.” — Mitch Albom
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” — Christopher Columbus
- “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” — Rumi
- “When anxious, uneasy, and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
🏄🏻♀️ A Day at the Beach Quotes
These cheeky beach day quotes encapsulate what a fun day at the beach is like and all the feelings it evokes. Here, you’ll find everything from quotes on beach life to beach vacation quotes, and they’d make great beach day captions for your Instagram shots too!
- “A cloudy day at the beach is still a day at the beach.” — Unknown
- “A day at the beach… It can feel like all our cares are an ocean away… Sun on our shoulders, feet in the sand, cool beverage in hand. The waves roll in, our thoughts roll out, and all is right with the world again.” — Unknown
- “When two roads diverge… take the one that leads to the beach.” — Hannah Mckinnon
- “Always keep a little beach day in your heart.” — Unknown
- “Because everyday should feel like a day at the beach.” — Unknown
- “B.E.A.C.H.: Best Escape Anyone Can Have.” — Unknown
- “A rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at the office.” — Unknown
- “A day at the beach is never lost time. When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place.” — Unknown
- “A day at the beach restores the soul.” — Unknown
- “Every day should be a beach day.” — Unknown
🌅 Sunset on the Beach Quotes
These quotes about sunset on the beach capture the magic of the moment and the thoughts it evokes. Many of these poetic beach sunset quotes are also good Instagram beach quotes.
- “Her heart was made of liquid sunsets.” — Virginia Woolf
- “The beautiful affair of the sun, sky, and the sea brings a perfect moment of love, peace, and joy.” — Unknown
- “Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.” — Unknown
- “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.” — Pamela Johnson
- “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them lead to magical sunsets at the beach.” — Unknown
- “Can anything beat a sun-kissed ocean?” — Unknown
- “Dreams are made of sand and sunsets.” — Unknown
- “The water was glassy and calm, still candy-colored in the afterglow of sunset.” — S. King
- “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.”
- “Sunset beers, beach-side cheers & dreamy days.” — Unknown
- “There is nothing more musical than a sunset at the beach.” — Unknown
- Sun-kissed sun of a beach!
- “One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure is that your trips to the beach never end.” — Jasleen Kaur Gumber
Want to take the best sunset beach photos? Read my guide: Best Cameras for Bloggers in 2022
🍹 Relaxing on the Beach Quotes
These relaxation beach quotes capture the feeling of letting your worries sail away. Here, you’ll find fun at the beach quotes, quotes about beach life, and quotes about relaxing on the beach that transmit peace & tranquility.
- Beach more. Worry less.
- “A little sand between your toes always takes away your woes.” — Unknown
- “To escape and sit quietly on the beach — that’s my idea of paradise.” — Emilia Wickstead
- “Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach your chair.” — Unknown
- An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
- “Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.”
- “And to the ocean I go. To lose my mind and find my soul.” — Unknown
- “Let the waves hit your feet, let the sand be your seat.” — Unknown
- “Smell the sea, and feel the sky, let your soul and spirits fly.” — Van Morrison
- “Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.” — Unknown
- “If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.” — Unknown
- “The best 7 doctors: 1. Sunshine 2. Salty air 3. Ocean water 4. Gentle breeze 5. Warm weather 6. Sandy beach 7. Rest” — Unknown
- Keep Calm and Beach On.
- “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.” — Hellen Keller
- “The beach — the only place where salt lowers your blood pressure.” — Unknown
- “I just want to sit on the beach, let the sun hit my face and forget about absolutely everything.” — Unknown
- “Heaven seems a little closer when you’re sitting by the ocean.” — Unknown
- “Feeling stressed? There’s a beach for that.” – Unknown
- “Welcome to the beach. No watches. No worries. No clock. No cares. No deadlines. No drama.”
- “It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy — Beach Therapy.” — Amy Dykens
☀️ Summer Beach Quotes
These summer at the beach quotes convey the joy we feel towards the sun, palm trees, and everything in between. Some of these quotes about summer beach also make funny beach captions for Instagram!
- “Her soul belongs to summertime; graceful footsteps on warm sands. A heart that leaps in ocean waves; sea salt memory in her hands.” — Angie Welland-Crosby
- Friends, sun, sand, and sea. That sounds like a summer to me.
- I’m all about palm trees and 80 degrees.
- I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.
- Summer. Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
- The palm tree saw its shadow… Who’s ready for summer?
- “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, enjoying the scenery, having fun with family and friends. ” — Brian Wilson
- Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair. That endless summer, take me there.
- “I am such a summer person. Just give me a quiet spot with a breathtaking view, a cool drink in my hand, a warm sea breeze on my skin, and the soothing sounds of waves crashing and I will be in all my glory.” — Unknown
- Summer goal: Become a mermaid.
- “The older I get, the more I just want to follow the ocean and summer.” — Unknown
👯♀️ Beach With Friends Quotes
Here are some friendship beach quotes that encapsulate the joy of spending a day at the beach with your best pals. Some of these beach quotes with friends and friends at the beach quotes would also make good captions for beach pictures on Instagram!
- Friends don’t let friends beach alone.
- “You never know how many friends you have until you rent a house on the beach.” — Unknown
- “Sometimes, you just need to walk on the beach with a friend.” — Unknown
- “The sand may brush off. The salt may wash away. The tans may fade. But the memories will last forever.” — Unknown
- We’re BFFs — beach friends forever.
- “Beach sand, perfect tans. Day walks, night talks. Sleepless nights, pillow fights & spending every day with those who matter most.” — Unknown
- “Be grateful for good friends, hot sun & clear water.” — Unknown
- “The memories made at the beach last for a lifetime.” — Unknown
- “There’s nothing better than best friends, unless it’s hanging out with your best friends at the beach.” — Unknown
- “Some of life’s most treasured memories are made in flip flops.” — Unknown
- “I still love things that you don’t even need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars.” — Maria Sharapova
- “In high tide or in low tide, I’ll always be by your side.” — Unknown
- “Sometimes the only therapy you need is a beach and some friends.” — Unknown
- “Life by the water is always better, especially with a few best friends in tow.” — Unknown
- “The best days at the beach are shared with a best friend.” — Unknown
🚶🏻 Quotes About Walking on the Beach
These beach walk quotes convey what it feels like to take a relaxing stroll along the shoreline. Some of them are cheeky while others are inspiring. Regardless, these beach vibes quotes are bound to motivate you to take more walks on the sand.
- “Some people see more in a walk on the beach than others see in a trip around the world.”
- “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are sandy.” — Unknown
- “Happiness is a quick walk along the beach.” — Unknown
- “A beach walk is for stretching your legs and your mind, for looking at life with newfound eyes.” — Sandy Gingras
- “No words can express the depth of her contentment as she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, they create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breezes kiss her sun-bronzed skin, and she wanders… Could there ever be a greater destiny than to be born with a love for the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home.” — Suzy Toronto
- “A walk on the beach is worth a thousand words.” — Unknown
- “When you walk on the beach at night, you can say things you can’t say in real life.” — J. Han
- “Your body is begging you to go barefoot. So go get those feet naked.” — Unknown
- “When I walk down the beach and smell the saltwater, hear the waves crashing against the shoreline, and feel the granular sand under my feet, I can’t help but realize why I’m here on this green earth.” — Wendy Joubert
- Rise and shine, it’s beach walkin’ time!
- “I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.” — Rosamund Pike
- “There’s nothing that a walk on the beach can’t cure.” — Unknown
- “Walking along the shore with the sunshine on my face is every bit as wonderful as a warm embrace.” — Unknown
- “Walking on the beach is my favorite exercise.” — Unknown
- “Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach.” — Unknown
💔 Missing the Beach Quotes
These love quotes about the beach capture the feeling of longing and imagination when we cannot be by the sea. You’ll find some cheeky beach lover quotes here as well as sentimental love beach quotes.
- “Beachitude: (n.) When you start to feel grumpy and snarky because you miss the beach.”
- “I miss the salty air, the breeze in my hair, and the place where I just don’t care.” — Unknown
- “I am missing the beach, and I am sure the beach is missing me.” — Unknown
- “Dear beach, I think about you all the time…” — Unknown
- “I miss the beach, the peace it brings you. I love the sound and smell of the sea.”
- “My body is here but my heart is at the beach.” — Unknown
- “Right now I should be where it’s warm, with a cocktail, and shoes are not required.”
- “My soul is full of longing for the secret of the sea, and the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Currently pretending I’m at the beach.” — Unknown
- “Star light, star bright, I wish I was on the beach tonight.” — Unknown
- “The beach: if I am not on it, near it, or looking at it… I’m dreaming it.” — Unknown
- “I miss being on beach vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is.” — Unknown
👭🏻 Beach Girls Quotes
These fun beachy girl quotes are an ode to the ladies out there who cannot part with the sea. Some of these catchy beach girl quotes also make great beach captions for Instagram!
- “Some girls are just born with the beach in their souls.” — Unknown
- “I’m a toes-in-the-sand kinda girl.” — Unknown
- “Beach girls now, beach girls tomorrow, beach girls till the end of time.” — Luanne Rice
- “Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of the beach and wine and everything is fine.” — Unknown
- “Just a beach girl who loves the salty air & wind in my hair… camera in hand & toes in the sand.” — Unknown
- “I’m just a beachy kinda girl.” — Unknown
- “Give a girl a margarita, put her on the beach. Smiles and paradise are now within reach.” — Spencer Antle, Island Company
🐳 Final Thoughts on These 200+ Beachy Quotes
I hope you found these life on the beach quotes funny and uplifting. From sunset beach quotes to inspirational beach quotes, I hope this list of quotes about beaches and summer has gotten you excited for a future seaside getaway or helped you find a funny caption for beach photos!